GTF Tree Care is a friendly family run business, established in 1991 which has since carried out all aspects of tree surgery, grounds maintenance, soft and hard landscaping for both domestic and commercial clients across the country. We have worked in partnership and under contract with several local authorities, national railways, highway agencies and have successfully delivered high quality services to many satisfied commercial and domestic customers.
At GTF Tree care we pride ourselves on providing a fully comprehensive service for our customers from start to finish no matter how large or small the job. We have a friendly team of highly trained professional arborists and ground staff who are on hand to offer the very best advice for your trees, shrubs and hedges. You will find our staff hardworking, professional and respectful of your property at all times.
Offering value for money is important to us, which is why we strive to keep our costs down by working quickly and efficiently as a team and by recycling 100% of our waste locally.
- After your initial enquiry we will contact you to arrange a convenient date and time to visit your home or site to discuss your requirements. During this visit we also check your access, parking, TPO/Conservation area issues and any possible safety risk. We will then advise you on the best options to suit your individual needs and budget. We aim to make a site visit within 24 hours of your first contact. This service is absolutely free.
- We can provide a full written quotation which may include a method statement and risk assessment where appropriate within 48 hours. If your job is small domestic we can give you a written quote there and then.
- If you are happy with our quote we will confirm a suitable date and time for work to begin. Due to the nature of the work we perform we request that whilst we are working on your trees, no unauthorised person/pets should be in or around the work site.
- Before leaving your site we will check with you that the job specification has been met and that you are happy with the work carried out. All waste and debris will be cleared and taken away. Your property will be left in the same condition as it was when we arrived.
Why choose us?
- We operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- All work is guaranteed and the price we quote is the price you pay
- All quotes provided are free and written
- We deal directly with local authority’s regarding tree preservation orders/conservation areas issues at no extra cost to you
- Local authority approved contractors
- £10 million public liability insurance
- NPTC trained and fully certified
- Exceptional customer service
- Waste removed and recycled
- The highest quality standards and finish
- Good value for money and very competitively priced
- We’ve also been known to rescue the odd cat!